Oct 13, 2007

Ann Coulter's publicist: Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter is her own publicist. (Watch her be all anti-Jewish.) I find that the statements I have heard from her are always dripping with aspirations of buzz. And they're so well-concealed in emotional debate that you almost miss it. It's like she sits down at the interview and is just waiting for the moment her youtube clip will commence.

And I have to admit that I find her weirdness in words fascinating. It gets my attention. Her "events" during interviews on tv and radio make for conversation and, hey, blog posts. I watched this clip like I watched the clip of Britney getting a taco the other day. it's the same thing to me.

I'd love a new version of the View with her and Rosie O'Donnell on it. That would be a reason for me to watch tv again. (Sources: Justjared.com, usmagazine.com)


Mark Baratelli: myspace ** personal blog ** improvcabaret.com

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?