May 11, 2006

Welcome to the new Creativitity

My final post written for the viral marketing-focused blog Viralvoodoo.com was on April 28th, 2006 due to my leaving the company for which I wrote the blog. I enjoyed posting on that blog and am proud of the work I did for it. Now, I am excited to start a brand new blogging chapter, coming back to my old viral marketing blog and turning it into the new "Creativitity.com" blog. I'll have posts not just on viral, but on everything that gets my brain going and my creatvity flowing. I enjoy finding new concepts online and sharing them with others. I also like building on others' ideas when I find ones that strike a chord with me. So if you want fresh, new and creative ideas, this is the place to come. Welcome!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?