Jun 13, 2006

Vloggercon, second Life and Podcast Expo

I was listening to T.W.I.T Episode 57 today, which was recorded June 9 at the San Francisco Apple Store during Vloggercon, a conference/meet-up for vloggers (video bloggers). I'd heard of vlogging months ago, but never did anything it. I did some exploring on the vloggercon site and recommend a look. I now want to buy a new video camera and give it a whirl.


To go along with Vloggercon, Tao Takashi designed a conference center in Second Life in which users can watch feeds from the conference. Click on my post's graphic and watch video of this conference center.

And speaking of conferences, I'll be attending the Podcast and Portable Media Expo in Ontario, Canada in September. I produced two podcasts, Lady Raptastic and the Lexus IS Fastlane Podcast Series for my former employer and am eager to learn more and get exposure to the podcasting world at this event.

Mark Baratelli's myspace

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?