Jun 5, 2007

Radio Interview: Life in Stages 91.5



(39:26) I appeared as a guest on the radio show called "Life in Stages," hosted by Scottie Campbell on 91.5 FM, a radio station based at Rollins College in Orlando, Florida. We talked about the 2007 Orlando Fringe Festival, new ideas for it from me, Beth Marshall and the patrons responding on the Official Orlando Fringe Blog, my show Improv Cabaret going to San Francisco and New York City and me going on tour in August with the "I Love a Piano" national tour.

The recording you hear was done on my laptop in the studio while the interview was happening live on the radio, so you don't get that "radio quality" audio. I would have just linked to their podcast version of the show, but they don't podcast yet.

Download: 6-4-07_91.5FM_interview.mp3

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?