Apr 29, 2008

Accenture: A Response

The crowning glory of the unemployed bitter blogger: a response to a complaint he can post to his un-popular blog. Hurrah!

One day, while miserable, I was trying to read an article on some website. An ad from Accenture kept moving on the right side of the page. This is not the only ad in my reading that caused a disturbance, but it just happen to be my camel's final brokeback straw. So I wrote them. And they wrote back:

Mr. Baratelli,

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our advertising team is currently investigating this with our advertising agency. We do have user-initiated expandable ads which should only open when you run your cursor over it and should not interrupt the user experience. If it opened on it’s own it could be a technical glitch.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,

Elizabeth
Accenture - Global Advertising
Thank you Accenture and let me just apologize for taking up your time with my whiney, chldish email. I was in the wrong. I am sure you have bigger fish to fry then respond to my complaining. If I knew what Accenture did/was I'd say the next time I am looking to spend money on whatever Accenture does/is, I would go to Accenture first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Who links to my website?